Monday, November 28, 2011

Etsy Sale



I tried going out to Kohls and Bed, Bath, and Beyond at midnight on Black Friday, came home to sleep for 2 hours, and then went back out to KMart and Joann Fabrics at 5am. It took me 2 full days to recover. Of course, I don't recommend coming down with a stomach bug in the midst of it all.... Yeesh! At least shopping from your computer is less painful and doesn't waste your hours of sleep away. :)
I usually shy away from advertising for my Etsy shop here on Be Strong & Courageous. I'm working on creating a second blog - Bouncing Blossom Designs - but since there's not much traffic there yet (I think there's 2 followers just yet...) I thought I'd pop this info up here too.


I'm offering 20% off to blog readers & Facebook "Likers" (Facebook Page ) through tonight for Black Friday through Cyber Monday. I'll take the code down tonight, so this is your last day to snag something. Anything ready-made in the shop is 20% off. And if you order an apron today - either through the Facebook page or by email (~~bouncing blossom at gmail dot com~~) shipping is free. ($32 total).

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment